Terms and Conditions
Taxi Brussels – Terms and Conditions
1. Taxi Brussels registered office is at 280C b 13 Route de Lennik,
2. We may change the Terms from time to time. You are requested to check our terms and conditions to consider any changes which apply to you and/or any passenger.
3. Your booking on our website is conditional on you accepting the Terms. You can not proceed with your booking if you do not agree with any part of them.
4. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
5. Price and Payment
Your have the choice between 2 means of payment.
- Bank transfer.
In this case you will pay the exact amount as shown during booking
- Secure online payment.
Your will pay a transaction fee in addition of your taxi fare:
4% if you decide to use STRIPE with your credit or debit card.
5% if you decide to use PAYPAL.
7. We are not responsible for failed trips if the details you give us in your booking are incorrect.
8. Limitation of Liability
In case of any problem we are insured as official taxi transportation company
You may cancel your booking free of charge until 24 hours prior to the Pickup Time.
Below 24 hours prior to the pickup time, you are not entitled to any refund.
10. VERY IMPORTANT
- Make sure your phone is on at the time of pick-up, so that we can contact you if necessary.
- Your booking includes 15 minutes of waiting time – or 45 minutes from real flight landing time if your pick-up point is at an airport.
- Any additional extra waiting time will be charged 10 euros for each group of 15 minutes.
- Make sure you allow enough time to get to your destination. Our estimated trip times do not take into account traffic conditions and other unforeseen circumstances